Hotel David Sultan in Tbilisi
- This is updated comfortable condition on a level of 5-STAR HOTELS at affordable prices.
- This is an advantageous location at the heart of the historical center of Tbilisi –OLD TOWN surrounded by famous architectural and cultural monuments at a distance of two steps from LIBERTY SQUARE and RUSTAVELI AVENUE.
- This is an opportunity for guests of the hotel to walk in the places of ancient Tbilisi and to visit the STREET OF BARS AND RESTAURANTS.
- This is a protected indoor PARKING (free of charge)
- This is high-level service of hospitable personnel speaking ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, TURKISH and PERSIAN.
- This is a hotel interior and design, where EAST AND WEST cultures are mixed together, where you can have an opportunity to plunge into atmosphere of the distant Tbilisi city in the historical SILK WAY with the unique rich CAUCASIAN colors.
Location Sameba Cathedral Church (the biggest church in Caucasus) (1km) Metechi Church (1.2 km) Nariqala Fortress (0.5km) Botanical Garden (0.5km) Synagogue (0.5km) Rustaveli Theatre (0.5km) Sioni Church (200 m) Kashveti Church (0.5km) State Museum of History of Georgia (0.5km ) State Opera House (1 km) Vake Park (4 km) Freedom Square (200m) Rustaveli Ave. (300m) Open Air Ethnographical Museum (5 km) Tbilisi International Airport (14km) Prices
|Prices in USD (Breakfast included)||$|
We accept the following credit cards – “Visa” & “Master Card” The website has www.hotels.ltd.ge agreement with some hotels on the low prices, if you want to book a hotel room, it is desirable to write e-mail, including our web site.
Address: 16a Paolo Iashvili str., Sololaki, Tbilisi Georgia 0007